Web Portal Request Page
The first page on the web portal is called the “New FOIA Request” page. This page allows the requester to populate their request details and submit the request to the FOIA office electronically.
1. Once the form has been populated and all mandatory fields are entered, the requester can click the button.
2. Once the FOIA request has been submitted, the requester will see a preview of their requested information.
3. If the information is not correct, the request can be edited by clicking the button.
4. If the information is correct, the request can be submitted by clicking the button.
5. Once submitted, the requester will get a confirmation the FOIA request was submitted and that a confirmation email will be sent to them.