The second page on the web portal is called the “Request Status” page. This page allows the requester to check the status of their previously submitted requests.
1. Once the FOIA request has been submitted, the requester can search for their request status by click on the “Request Status” page.
2. Once on the check status page, the requester must enter two specific values, request number and their last name.
3. The requester can click the button to clear the search criteria or click the button to search for the request status. Once the button is clicked, if any results are found, the results will show in the table below the search criteria.
4. If the request has been ‘Released’, the requester will receive an email.
5. By clicking the link, the requester will be redirected to the request status page and the request number will be pre-populated.
6. The requester can enter their last name and click the The request ID in the search results will be a hyperlink.
7. The requester can click the hyperlink to download the request document(s).