Update Workflow Configuration for Role Assignment
The workflow configuration provides users the ability to manage all aspects of design, creating, updating, and enhancing workflow. The workflow configuration provides the following:
- Quick Access to workflow designer
- Version Control of workflow
- Download Workflow
- Upload a Workflow
- Version Workflow Versions
- Preview a Workflow Diagram
Download a Workflow
- Click the button and the workflow will download in XML format.
Upload a Workflow
- Click the button and a new workflow can be browsed for and uploaded.
View Workflow Versions
- Click the button and the a list of previous workflows can be viewed and older versions can be made active.
Preview a Workflow Diagram
- Click the button, which will open a preview of that workflow diagram.
Create New Workflow
The workflow configuration provides users the ability to create new workflows.
1. Click the button to open the workflow designer.
2. Now enter the login information and sign in.
3. Once signed in, user can edit current workflows or add new workflows.
- Workflows don’t have to be create in Activiti but can be design in any BPMN 2.0 compliant workflow designer.
4. Once the workflow is ready, download the workflow in XML format and upload that file into ArkCase FOIA, by clicking the button.