Update Reports Configuration for Role Assignment
The Reports Configuration provides users the ability to manage all aspects of design, creating, updating, enhancing, and security for canned reports. The Reports Configuration provides the following:
- Quick Access to report designer:
- Easy publishing of new reports
- Role Based Access Control around each and every report
Create New Report
The create report functionality will allow authorized users the ability to create new Interactive Reports.
1. By clicking the button a new tab will open to the report designer login page.
2. When the user logs in they can create a new Interactive Report.
3. Once the user select “Interactive Report”, they can drag and drop columns to build their report.
Report Exporting Options
This section will allow authorized users the ability to export the annual FOIA reports in bulk in both PDF and XML (NIEM) formats by year.
This section will allow authorized users to schedule reports to automatically be delivered to any email address(es).
1. To add a new report schedule, select the button to the right of the directory name.
2. Enter the Report Type, Recurrence, Start Date, End Date, Results Filter Start Date, Results Filter End Date, Output Format, and Email Address.
3. Then click the button.