Update Reports Configuration for Role Assignment
The reports configuration provides users the ability to manage all aspects of design, creating, updating, enhancing, and security for canned reports. The reports configuration provides the following:
- Quick Access to report designer
- Easy publishing of new reports
- Role Based Access Control around each and every report
Create New Report
The create report functionality will allow authorized users the ability to create new Interactive reports.
1. By Clicking the button will open the report designer login page.
2. When the user logs in they can create a new Interactive report.
3. Once the user select “Interactive Report”, they can drag and drop columns to build their report.
This section will allow authorized users to schedule reports to automatically be delivered to any email address(es).
1. Select the report to be schedule.
2. Enter the Recurrence, Start Date, End Date, Results Filter Start Date, Results Filter End Date, Output Format, and Email Address.
3. Then click the button.