View a Timesheet
You can view one, several, or all sections of a Timesheet by expanding the Timesheet’s view.
1. Click a title from the Browse Panel. The Time content—metadata and detail—opens in the Detail Frame.
Expand Treeview and Navigate Icons
You can locate and select specific content from either of two links: from the Browse Panel (Expanded Treeview) or from the Time Tracking section icons in the Navigation Icons Panel (when expanded for view).
From the Browse Panel
1. Click the Expand/Collapse button or double click on the Timesheet’s name to display the sections in a tree view.
2. Click the Section Title or icon to open the section.
Note: Only the selected section will appear. Any other section that is open will close.
From the Navigation Icons Panel
1. From the Navigation Icons Panel (appear in the lower right corner of the module).
2. Only the selected section will appear. Any other section that is open will close.
Note: Your organization can modify the section titles and the sections available. The section labels you see may be different than the example.