The Organization Page
The Organization module provides flexible contact management functionality. New contacts, like a new organization can be added from Requests, Organization Forms and directly in the Organization module. .
- Users can merge existing Organizations.
- Organizations can be associated with many People(s).
Available Functionality in the Organization module:
- Search Organizations
- Add new Organization
- Edit Organization
- Activate or Deactivate Organization
- Merge Organizations
- Organization changes included in Auditing
- Organization ACL - Protected with mandatory exclusion
- Integration with external Contacts Management Systems
- Administrators ability to manage relationship types
- Add and Remove Organizations to/from Requests, Tasks, etc.
Manage your contacts. ArkCase FOIA provides an intuitive mechanism to manage the Organizations associated with your business solution. You can locate and open the Organizations module from the Navigation Frame.
1. To open the Organizations module from anywhere in ArkCase FOIA, click the Organizationstab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first Organization on the list (items list in alphabetical order based on organization name) and opens all Organizations sections that are enabled on the Preferences page.
When opening an organization, sections automatically display only if they are enabled in Organization preferences. You can open disabled organization sections from the links in the Navigation Icons Panel or the Expanded Treeview view in the Browse Panel.
Note: The enabled sections that automatically display when you initially select an Organization are in read-only mode.
A summary (metadata) of the selected Organization appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The summary gives a top-level overview of the Organization. The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
The actions you can take on an Organization depend on your local configuration and permissions. For example, a read-only permission may apply to Organizations to which you are not the associated.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Deactivate an Organization.
- Restrict view and modification of an Organization.
- Refresh the Organization page.
Organizations Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.
By default, the panel view is enabled. To change the default, open the Preferences page.
ArkCase displays a list of all Organizations that you are authorized to view or act on. The default order of the list is alphabetical based off the Organization’s name. The Browse Panel makes available several ways to find and view Organizations.