Person Tree View
ArkCase displays a list of all people that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. There are 13 sub sections within each person in the Browse Panel, where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the People list.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find a person(s)
- Expanding the list – view the sections of people
- Opening a person– select a person from the list
- Selecting a person section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest person(s) information
Search for a person(s)
Use Search to locate a person or narrow the list of people. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the person titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of people that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of People
By default, the system displays all People. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of People
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list of people, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.