Task Tree View
ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all tasks that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. There are 10 sub sections within each task in the Browse Panel, where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Tasks list.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find a task(s)
- Expanding the list – view the sections of the task
- Opening a task– select a task from the list
- Selecting a task section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest task information
Search for a task(s)
Use Search to locate a task or narrow the list of tasks. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the task titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of tasks that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of tasks
By default, the system displays all open tasks. Use Filter to narrow the list of tasks.
1. To filter the list of tasks, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of tasks
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list of tasks, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refreshbutton to update the list with the latest related details.