View the Task
You can view one, several, or all sections of the task by expanding the task’s view.1
1. Click a title from the Browse Panel. The task content—metadata and detail—opens in the Detail Frame.
Note: The task detail sections that automatically open in the Detail Frame depend on the Preference settings (enabled or disabled).
Expand Treeview and Navigate Icons
You can locate and select specific content for view from either of two links: from the Browse Panel (Expanded Treeview) or from the Task section icons in the Navigation Icons Panel (when expanded).
From the Browse Panel
1. Click the Expand/Collapse button or double click on the task title to display the sections in a tree list.
2. Click the Section Title or icon to open the section.
Note: Only the selected section will appear. Any other section that is open will close.
From the Navigation Icons Panel
1. From the Navigation Icons Panel (appear in the lower right corner of the module).
2. Only the selected section will appear. Any other section that is open will close.
Note: Your organization can modify the section titles and the sections available. The section labels you see may be different than the example.
Tip: If the Navigation Icons Panel does not appear expanded along the bottom of the page, click the Expand/Collapse button in the lower right corner of your screen. The Navigation Icons Panel does not automatically display if the Default View option on the Preferences page is set to collapsed.