Steps to configure the Search Facets:
Note: Faceting is done on indexed values.
1. All of the search facets are defined in the config file “.arkcase/acm/searchPlugin.properties”, see below:
2. The structure of the facet is the following:
facet.assignee_full_name_facet=Assignee Full Name
- is prefix for defining facets after which follows the Solr index name.
- assignee_full_name is the name of Solr index name. In order to use any Solr index as facet, it must be indexed as “_s” – string or “_lcs” – lower case string.
- _facet is a suffix after the name of the Solr index.
- Assignee Full Name is a user friendly name for the facet which will be shown on the GUI.
Note: For indexes of data type the prefix and suffix should be:
- date. is the prefix
- _tdt is the suffix
Ex. facet.date.request_due_date_tdt=Due Date