Steps to Configure a New Form
Below are the steps to configure a form with the Frevvo forms designer or a new html form.
New Frevvo Form
1. Browse to the Frevvo URL
2. URL will be https:<Your ArkCase url>/Frevvo
3. Log in to Frevvo with the admin user
4. In the applications list click “Edit” on the application on which you want to add a new form, for example “ACM – Armedia Case Management” is the Core application.
5. Click on “New”, from the templates select “Blank” and click on “Finish”.
6. A designer with blank form will be displayed. Here you can design your form, add elements with drag and drop from the palette, set properties as form name, description, deployment type, etc. (Note: Additional Frevvo forms documentation can be found here.)
7. Once the form has been designed and is complete, click on the “padlock” icon, change the form “Who can use the form” permission to “Public” and click “Finish”.
8. To POST the data from your Frevvo form to your web server on submit, you have to set the URL path to the endpoint which will receive the data.
9. Finally, you can save your form by clicking the “floppy disk” icon.
10. In order to display your new form for in a module in ArkCase, for example Case, Complaint, Timesheet, Costsheet, etc. you need to set the form ID in “.arkcase/acm/acm-forms.properties”
11. Copy the form ID from the Frevvo form and set the ID in “.arkcase/acm/acm-forms.properties” for the appropriate module.
12. Otherwise, you can embed your new Frevvo form in your HTML page by Copy/paste the whole <script /> tag from the share form window displayed above.
New HTML Form
1. Create a file with name “*.client.view.html” which will contain the html code for your form. The * should be replaced with a descriptive name according to the purpose of the form and the module to which it is related. For example, “case-main.client.view.html”.
2. You should design your form using Bootstrap classes into the HTML.
3. The location of the html file should be “ACM3/acm-standard-applications/src/main/webapp/resources/modules/module_name/views/components”. For example, “ACM3/acm-standard-applications/src/main/webapp/resources/modules/cases/views/component/case-main.client.view.html”
4. To display your new form on ArkCase it should be navigated by the AngularJS routes or opened as a modal window, from an Angular controller.